WHAT IS A ULV TREATMENT (Fogging)?
It is a space spray treatment using specialised equipment to produce small droplets of chemical to treat insects, disinfect or deodorise.
Fogging EXODUS ULV SYSTEM
• Ultra Low Volume (ULV) spraying utilises minimal volume of formulation required to produce desired effect with maximum economy.
• The Exodus ULV machine creates small airborne droplets which diffuse into the treated areas and settle onto surface.
• Ideal for the control of insects
• Can be used to control odour and disinfecting areas.
• Control of a wide range of flying and crawling insects.
• Safe for use in food manufacturing, preparation and storage units.
• Safe for use in domestic premises.
• No residuality.
• Low odour.
• Proven effective control of odours.
• Active against a wide range of foul smelling compounds including, Hydrogen Sulphide (rotten eggs smell), Mercaptans(Garlicky smell), Ammonia plus others.
• Safe for use in areas such as:
Indoor dwellings e.g prisons,
flood damaged properties, cellars, etc
Waste sites e.g. waste transfer site, landfill sites, sewerage works.
THE ADVANTAGES OF ULTRA LOW VOLUME (ULV)TREATMENTS
Conventional high volume spraying may leave an unsightly deposit of insecticide and offensive odors. ULV technique leaves no visible deposit and will not stain; it is therefore ideal in situations where other insecticide application methods cannot be used. Furthermore, as it treats the whole area, insects cannot avoid encountering insecticide deposits.
The droplets produced by the Exodus ULV system fall out in approximately 1 hour and a treated area can be re-entered after this time. Be sure to follow the label instructions for the product being used. The treatment time is very short, for instance a room in an average house requires under 10 seconds application time.